We contacted 6 Tattoo Shops in Chula Vista, California and hand-picked the best for you to choose from
The following email is sent to all tattoo shops in Chula Vista, California. The responses to this email will be shown in the “Email Response” section of each shop.
Read the Email
I am interested in getting a single-line tattoo on my leg. Something like the cat here: https://img1.rapidleaks.com/2019/05/best-single-line-tattoos-1280×720.jpg
So my question is:
Do you guys specialize in these kind of tattoos?
And how much does it cost to get a tattoo like that?
Size – 3×3 inches
Is it possible to get colors in the tattoo, like in the example?
Happy to hear back from you guys,
I also have some other questions, so feel free to answer those:
1. What ingredients in the ink you’d use for the colors in the tattoo?
2. Does color ink causes an itchy rash? I have kinda sensitive skin.
3. Can you perform a patch test?
4. Are you a licensed tattoo artist?
5. In case you did some single-line tattoos, can you share some examples?
The Standard Tattoo Parlor
Sergio “Big Checho” Perez is a true artist who has been recognized worldwide for his work. He started tattooing at only 18 years old! To date, Big Chechos most well-known tattoo style is portraits in black and grey. It’s now time for you to check out what this man can do with ink.