We contacted 21 Tattoo Shops in Virginia and hand-picked the best for you to choose from
The following email is sent to all tattoo shops in Virginia. The responses to this email will be shown in the “Email Response” section of each shop.
Read the Email
I am interested in getting a single-line tattoo on my leg. Something like the cat here: https://img1.rapidleaks.com/2019/05/best-single-line-tattoos-1280×720.jpg
So my question is:
Do you guys specialize in these kind of tattoos?
And how much does it cost to get a tattoo like that?
Size – 3×3 inches
Is it possible to get colors in the tattoo, like in the example?
Happy to hear back from you guys,
I also have some other questions, so feel free to answer those:
1. What ingredients in the ink you’d use for the colors in the tattoo?
2. Does color ink causes an itchy rash? I have kinda sensitive skin.
3. Can you perform a patch test?
4. Are you a licensed tattoo artist?
5. In case you did some single-line tattoos, can you share some examples?
Table of Contents
The 407 Tattoo & Piercing Studio
Hi Drew, this is Cameron from the 407 tattoo studio and I’d be happy to work with you on this piece. Watercolor styled work is my go to style. Hopefully you’ve taken a look at my Instagram portfolio since the one on the website is 2+ years old.
It’ll be hard to quote you a price since I’m unsure of the location on your leg and sizing you’re thinking. From the reference image alone, I’d image about 3 hours of work give or take at my rate of $200/hr.
Answers to your questions:
1. I use Eternal, Fusion, and Intenze Brand tattoo inks. I’m sure you locate the ingredients and other info of their websites.
2. Everyone’s skin is different and no one usually has a problem with reactions to ink. Out of my 3.5 years of experience I’ve had 2 clients have breakouts after getting tattooed but then it shortly goes away.
3. Before we begin the appointment we can test to see if the inks bother you, however I’d recommend if you’re worried then to stay away from colored inks, especially red. Red ink is typically the one people have reactions to even though that is very rare as well.
4. Every artist in the studio as well as the studio itself has to be licensed to operate and perform tattooing. We have everything displayed in the front but please ask to see if if you have trouble finding it.
5. All of my work is on Instagram with my username: @cameronhobbs_art. There are hundreds of tattoos I’ve not been able to post due to time but knowing what I have ok their should summarize what I do.
Once you’re ready to schedule you can confirm with text since I don’t response as fast to emails.
Self Care & Style Posts | Virginia