We contacted 9 Tattoo Shops in Chandler, Arizona and hand-picked the best for you to choose from
The following email is sent to all tattoo shops in Chandler, Arizona. The responses to this email will be shown in the “Email Response” section of each shop.
Read the Email
I am interested in getting a single-line tattoo on my leg. Something like the cat here: https://img1.rapidleaks.com/2019/05/best-single-line-tattoos-1280×720.jpg
So my question is:
Do you guys specialize in these kind of tattoos?
And how much does it cost to get a tattoo like that?
Size – 3×3 inches
Is it possible to get colors in the tattoo, like in the example?
Happy to hear back from you guys,
I also have some other questions, so feel free to answer those:
1. What ingredients in the ink you’d use for the colors in the tattoo?
2. Does color ink causes an itchy rash? I have kinda sensitive skin.
3. Can you perform a patch test?
4. Are you a licensed tattoo artist?
5. In case you did some single-line tattoos, can you share some examples?
The foundation of AZ Ink is built on theit love for tattooing. It’s been their goal as a team to grow together and better their careers, one client at a time. Whether you’re a new or returning customer, they want your experience with them to be safe but most importantly, memorable. They have sterile studios that pass all city regulations as well as meet the requirements set forth by OSHA. So come by yourself today & find out more about what makes this establishment unique!
Here at AZ Ink, all artists are licensed and yes it is possible to have the color like the reference, its a watercolor style.
1) The ink we use is dynamic and eternal tattoo ink online. They should have a list of ingredients in all colors.
2) We can perform a patch test to see how your skin would react to any color etc.
3) We have an AZInk._ instagram with most of our artists’ work on there, if you would like to come in for a consultation anytime you can check out some of our single line tattoos as well that aren’t posted online.
4) Price ranges for each Artist however we do have an $80 shop minimum.
If you have any further questions or want to set up a consultation or an appointment you can call us
Imagine walking into an environment where you feel at home, like the artists and their work are a genuine extension of yourself—that is what Disciple Tattoo strives for. Here you’ll find great tattoos from real people who love doing this every day. They guarantee your tattoo will be done right, with no pressure to buy! Their friendly atmosphere makes everyone feel comfortable enough to share stories. And last but not least, their artists are capable of doing whatever YOUR imagination desires!
Hotrod Tattoo was established in 2000. They take pride in the professional atmosphere that they provide together with their dedicated staff of artists. They are not around for just any old job, they’re building long-lasting relationships with their clients over time while creating artful tattoos! You won’t regret your decision when it’s finished, because everyone loves getting tattooed by these guys. So don’t rush into things like you usually do at other shops, take all day if needed to find out exactly what design will look best on you.
As far as your other questions…
1. What ingredients in the ink you’d use for the colors in the tattoo? Artists use different ink companies, which in turn can sometimes be different ingredients.
2. Does color ink causes an itchy rash? I have kinda sensitive skin. It is always tough to say if any one client will have a reaction to inks. Once we find the right artist we can ask them in more depth if they have any concerns with certain color inks.
3. Can you perform a patch test? Once we have more information from you and find the right artist for the design, we would be happy to ask them if they can do a patch test and how much that would cost.
4. Are you a licensed tattoo artist? Our shop follows all the guidelines that are required by law in the state of Arizona.
5. In case you did some single-line tattoos, can you share some examples? You are welcome to take a look at our Facebook and Instagram pages in order to see artists work.
Enjoy your day!
For more than ten years, Rad-A-Tat Tattoo has been providing customers in the tattooing industry with high-quality tattoos at affordable prices. The founder of this business believes that everyone should have a chance to express themselves through body art, and they make sure they can do so by offering top-notch work for an average price. Their shop is the home of true expression. The artists at Rad-A-Tat pride themselves not only on creating an incredible piece but also on providing you with a unique experience which cannot be found anywhere else in town!
Salt & Light Tattoo
Salt & Light Tattoo is a premier tattoo studio in the Phoenix area with plenty to offer—for every budget. Whether it’s an original piece created by their talented artist or a one-of-a-kind custom tat, they have your desired style right in their studio! Salt & Light Tattoo’s are committed not only to delivering high-quality workmanship but also to creating lasting memories. They have great customer service waiting for you. They specialize in piercings and body jewelry as well, so stop by today if you’re looking into getting any done—and they’ll make sure everything looks perfect once healed up too!!
Thank you for reaching out to us for this tattoo!
Our artists are very well rounded and have done tattoos in this style that you are looking for! We will link you to our artist portfolio section where you are able to check out their previous work. All of our artists do color and would have no problem doing the watercolor/splash effect similar to the reference image you sent over!
For a price estimate we would need to know what design you were looking for as the reference images had different subject matter, however our artist Cristian has provided a very rough price of $120 – $240. Once we have more details about the design we would be able to narrow that estimate down to get you a more accurate cost! 🙂
Our artists provide their own ink to use for the tattoos, however most of them use either Fusion or Eternal brand ink as we have them both available for sale through our supply company. Both companies have information on their ink ingredients available on their website, but you are more than welcome to ask which ink our artist is using once you are booked in to be sure as they provide it themselves.
Our artist Cristian would actually request scheduling a patch test with him before booking in the full tattoo to make sure that you will not have issues during the healing process of the complete tattoo. During the healing process the tattoo will become itchy and scab, but one of our artists can consult with you more during the patch test if there would be any other concerns.
In Arizona there is no licensing or regulations regarding tattooing, however all of our artists are blood borne pathogen certified and have completed an apprenticeship to become a professional tattoo artist!
Self Care & Style Posts | Arizona