We contacted 22 Tattoo Shops in Tennessee and hand-picked the best for you to choose from
The following email is sent to all tattoo shops in Tennessee. The responses to this email will be shown in the “Email Response” section of each shop.
Read the Email
I am interested in getting a single-line tattoo on my leg. Something like the cat here: https://img1.rapidleaks.com/2019/05/best-single-line-tattoos-1280×720.jpg
So my question is:
Do you guys specialize in these kind of tattoos?
And how much does it cost to get a tattoo like that?
Size – 3×3 inches
Is it possible to get colors in the tattoo, like in the example?
Happy to hear back from you guys,
I also have some other questions, so feel free to answer those:
1. What ingredients in the ink you’d use for the colors in the tattoo?
2. Does color ink causes an itchy rash? I have kinda sensitive skin.
3. Can you perform a patch test?
4. Are you a licensed tattoo artist?
5. In case you did some single-line tattoos, can you share some examples?
Table of Contents
- 1 Against All Odds Tattoos and Piercings
- 2 ART IMMORTAL TATTOO
- 3 Battleground Tattoo Parlour
- 4 Black Orchid Tattoo Studio
- 5 Division Street Tattoo Company
- 6 Endless Kreations Custom Tattoo, Piercing & Permanent Cosmetics
- 7 Evolutionary Studios
- 8 Gratitude Tattoo
- 9 Lotus Tattoo Studio
- 10 Tried & True Tattoo
Endless Kreations Custom Tattoo, Piercing & Permanent Cosmetics
Tried & True Tattoo
We do all kinds of art work here at Our shop. We can definitely do the tattoo you are asking for, it’s not a super complicated tattoo.
You would be looking around $150ish for that size with color.
The inks we use are Eternal inks. Distilled water and non toxic pigment. If you want you can look on their website.
All of our artist are licensed in the state of Tennessee. You must be licensed to work in a tattoo shop in Tennessee.
We can do a small patch test on you for free. Have never had anyone complain about an “itchy rash” before and I’ve been in this business for 17yrs. now.
Sorry, but we Don’t normally take pictures of smaller single line tattoos.
What you need to look at in an artist portfolio is how their line work looks in there work.
Self Care & Style Posts | Tennessee