We contacted 25 Tattoo Shops in Pennsylvania and hand-picked the best for you to choose from
The following email is sent to all tattoo shops in Pennsylvania. The responses to this email will be shown in the “Email Response” section of each shop.
Read the Email
I am interested in getting a single-line tattoo on my leg. Something like the cat here: https://img1.rapidleaks.com/2019/05/best-single-line-tattoos-1280×720.jpg
So my question is:
Do you guys specialize in these kind of tattoos?
And how much does it cost to get a tattoo like that?
Size – 3×3 inches
Is it possible to get colors in the tattoo, like in the example?
Happy to hear back from you guys,
I also have some other questions, so feel free to answer those:
1. What ingredients in the ink you’d use for the colors in the tattoo?
2. Does color ink causes an itchy rash? I have kinda sensitive skin.
3. Can you perform a patch test?
4. Are you a licensed tattoo artist?
5. In case you did some single-line tattoos, can you share some examples?
Table of Contents
- 1 717 Tattoo, Body Piercing, and Tattoo Removal Studio 2
- 2 Abaddon Studio Tattooing & Piercings
- 3 Glass Heart Tattooing & Arts
- 4 Marc’s Tattooing
- 5 Red Beard Ink Tattoo & Body Piercing
- 6 Revelation Tattoo and Piercing
- 7 Rock’N Willy’s Tattoo & Piercing
- 8 Steel City Tattoo
- 9 Up In Arms Tattoos and Piercings
- 10 Vivid Skin Tattoo
717 Tattoo, Body Piercing, and Tattoo Removal Studio 2
Glass Heart Tattooing & Arts
Hello Drew. Thanks for messaging.
Our artists are familiar with that kind of tattooing. Vince has more of these styles of tattoos in his portfolio. His current schedule is booked through August, into September. If you are interested, we can get you his email info if you would like to speak with him directly about your ideas, and set up some time.
Answers to your other questions:
All of our inks are mineral based and vegan friendly. Created and bottled in sterile environments. The pigments we use are of the highest quality and brands from professional distribution, or direct from the companies themselves.
Any reaction after your tattoo is usually caused by external sources, and very rarely caused by pigments. I would say almost never with us.
As far as licenses go, there is only one city in our county that requires Health Department Licensing, and that is Wilkes Barre City. Our city does not require licensing.
Our two artists have been tattooing for 20+ years each, and personally abide by licensing practices, as well as the shop operating within health department regulations.
For more references to our work, you can check it out on our website: www.glasshearttattoo.com
If you have any more questions or thoughts, feel free to let us know. Have a great day.
Self Care & Style Posts | Pennsylvania